We are delighted to invite you to the fifth bienial conference MELPRO - membrane and electromembrane processes. The conference will be held in the premises of hotel International in Prague, Czech Republic in November 8 - 11, 2020. The scientific committee is led by chairman prof. Enrico Drioli (ITM-CNR Rende, Italy) and vice-chairmen Dr. Elena Tocci (ITM-CNR Rende, Italy), Dr. Pavel Izak (ICPF, Czech Republic) and Dr. Lubos Novak (MEGA, a.s, Czech Republic).
This year the scientific program will include two panel discussions, which will serve as the bridge between industry and academia. The first topic is Gas separation and the second is Water treatment; they are chosen to reflect the current issues in different industries, where membranes are used. We would like to bring together the distinguished panelists and offer an outstanding discussion for the participants of the conference.
We cover the wide range of the membrane processes and focus on the various ways of their applications.
- New membrane materials
- Gas, liquid and vapor separation
- Pressure driven membrane processes
- Electrochemical membrane processes
- Membrane systems in water treatment, biotechnology and biomedical applications
- Membrane operations in process engineering
- Modelling and simulation in membrane systems
- Membrane systems in the mining industry
- Membrane systems in space
- New trends in membrane applications
- Membrane systems for new agriculture
We would like to invite you to visit the website of the conference www.melpro.cz for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at MELPRO 2020.